Our Partners, partner conference centres & becoming one of our Partners!
WOULD YOU LIKE TO BECOME ONE OF EUROPA-DIREKT´S PARTNERS?
We have only been able to achieve such success in our pan-European projects with the help of our many Partners. Whether it´s helping with the programme structures, the financing, or the organization of travel and trips out; there are always several Partners involved. Whilst working together we also have the same goal in mind: to provide successful educational events with motivated participants who are left deeply satisfied and have broadened their knowledge a great deal by the end of the programme week.
Whether as a partner within Germany or abroad if you would like to support us then any assistance will be welcomed with open arms!
Write or speak to us – cheers to good teamwork!
Sponsors, associations and foundations
Franco-German Youth Office (FGYO)
The FGYO supports youth exchanges between youth organizations, sport associations, language centres, educational institutions, professional organisations and Unions such as Schools and Universities, townships and partner Committees.
German-Polish Youth Office (DPJW)
Through grants the DPJW supports the arrangements of encounters, work experiences, subject-orientated programmes and other programmes for young people from Germany and Poland. Other functions include the assistance with finding partners in other countries, guidance for content and technical questions about German-Polish youth exchanges and to provide the most exact information possible about the respective partner country.
Youth in Action
The German Agency for the EU-Action program is funded by the European Commission via. the implementation of the youth action programmes: they give grants for international youth exchanges, provide guidance in planning, help with the realisation and organisation of such projects and help in the search for international partners. .
Brücke Most Stiftung
Deutsches Sozialwerk in Frankreich
Europa Haus Leipzig
Pasaule Muzu Majas
THE CONFERENCE CENTRES WE WORK TOGETHOR WITH
• Take the motorway A4 direction Görlitz, take the exit at Bautzen Ost.
• Drive through Bautzen; follow signposts for B 96 direction Oppach.
• In Großpostwitz take a right at the traffic lights in direction Wilthen Neukirch, signposting for Kirschau or Schirgiswalde.
• In Schirgiswalde take a right next to the Sparkasse bank, Signposting for Kolpingshäuser.
D 02641 Schirgiswalde
tel: 0049 - 3592 388 210
Gäste-Etage in der Fabrik
Journey route by Train
From Berlin main train station…
• Take either the S5, S75, S7 or S9 until station Stop (S-Bahn) Friedrichstraße.
• Change here and take either the S1 in direction of Oranienburg, the S2 in direction of Bernau or the S25 in direction of Hennigsdorf.
• Get off at station stop Bornholmer Straße and from there take the no. 50 tram or the M13 in the direction of Virchow-Klinikum.
• After 2 Stops you will reach Osloer Straße/Prinzenallee, get off here and just walk up Osloer Straße.
Osloer Straße 12
D 13359 Berlin
Tel: 0049 - 30 493 10 70
Schullandheime Landkreis Bautzen
Nimschützer Straße 10
D 02625 Bautzen - Burk
Tel: 0049 3591 277239
Wyzsza Szkola Turystyki i Ekologii
Ul. Zamkowa 1
34-200 Sucha Beskidzka
tel. +48 33 874 20 80, 874 47 40